Sonntag, 1. Februar 2015

Sunday walk in Nike sneakers and mbyM coat



Hi guys, are you all doing well? Do you know those days when you have a look into your shoes closet and although you love your boots and pumps, sandals and slippers you just can't help, you need to wear sneakers! This happens to me about every second day. I just love how comfortable they are and I am more than happy that nowadays you can even wear sneakers with a skirt or dress or even for going to work. They became an everyday companion that I would not want to miss again. And that's why my sneakers collection is growing and growing. 
The pair I was wearing for today's post is one I was searching for a quite long time after I saw them in Spain. They are Nikes as you can see and the style is called Vortex. I love the combination of the different materials and the colours and yeessss I know it is winter outside but I needed to wear them for going for a walk with my mom.
By the way, I am planning a new design for tho blog and hope to be able to show it to you soon! So stay tuned folks!
xx Feli


Meine Lieben, geht es euch gut? Ich bin sicher einige von euch kennen das auch: man schaut in den Schuhschrank und auch wenn man alle Stiefel, Pumps, Sandalen und Slipper noch so liebt, greift man zu den Sneakers! Mir geht das fast jeden zweiten Tag so. Etwas bequemeres gibt es doch fast nicht und seitdem man Sneakers auch zu Kleidern und Röcken kombinieren darf und nicht nur zur Sportkluft und seitdem man sie sogar im Büro tragen darf, kommt man auch kaum mehr drum rum. Auch nach einem langen Tag tun die Füße nicht weh und was will man mehr?! Deshalb scheint meine Sneakerssammlung gefühlt täglich zu wachsen.
Das Paar, das ich für den heutigen Post getragen habe, habe ich ein ganze Weile gesucht, bis es mir letztendlich fast zufällig über den Weg gelaufen ist. Ich hatte es als ich in Barcelona war an einer Bekannten gesehen und seitdem ist es mir nicht mehr aus dem Kopf gegangen. Ich liebe die Kombi aus Satin und Leder und der Farbmix ist ein typisch ich. Und jaaaa ich weiß es liegt Schnee draußen aber ich musste sie einfach tragen.
Übrigens arbeite ich an einem neuen Design für den Blog, lasst euch das nicht entgehen!
xx Feli










Coat/Mantel: mbyM (similar here)
Sweater/Pullover: Zara (similar here)
Trousers/Hose: AG Jeans (same here)
Shoes/Schuhe: Nike (similar here)
Bag/Tasche: Mango (same here)
Sunglasses/Sonnenbrille: Prada (similar here)
Necklace/Kette: Mango (similar here)
Watch/Uhr: Daniel Wellington (similar here)
Ring/Ring: Schmuckrausch (similar here)

1 Kommentar: